Leading apologists Dr. Norman Geisler and Alex McFarland (President of Southern Evangelical Seminary) look at the important questions of life, including:
- What can we know about the existence of God?
- What can we know about right and wrong?
- Is belief in God compatible with science?
- Is there scientific evidence supporting the belief in God?
- If there is a good God, why is there evil?
- What about all the evil done in the name of God?
- Is the Bible an unreliable collection of myths?
- Is there meaning and purpose to life?
The booklet provides a comprehensive yet understandable examination of what atheists and agnostics believe and also explains the evidence for the biblical God.