Don't Get Over It. Get Through It.
This book will give you the tools to walk through the process of grief in a healthy way. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Helps readers distinguish between normal and unhealthy grieving
- Provides practical steps to help readers maintain their physical health, emotional health, and relationships while grieving
- Offers guidance for working through the crisis of faith grief often brings
- Gives specific steps the grieving can take toward healing
The apostle Paul said Christians do not grieve in the same way as those who do not have hope (1 Thess. 4:13). But that doesn’t mean we don’t or shouldn’t grieve. In The Christian’s Journey Through Grief
, Dr. Carol Peters-Tanksley explores the difference in the Christian’s grieving process, showing what a healthy grieving process looks like and how to embrace God’s comfort.
As one who recently experienced the death of her husband, Dr. Carol speaks authoritatively yet compassionately from both a personal perspective and the perspective of a physician and minister. In this book she addresses:
- What to expect while grieving
- What is normal and abnormal grief
- How to deal with the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of grief
- How grief affects one’s relationship with God
- Which steps the grieving person can take toward healing
- How the hope of eternity helps in the journey of grief
This book will invite grieving readers to embrace the pain of grief without getting stuck in it, and take God with them on the journey so they can experience hope